API 570 Pressure Piping Inspector COMBINATION Exam Preparation Course
This course is designed to be a combination of self study and live instruction, and it contains the following educational tools:
- Detailed online lessons focusing on navigation and use of the required Codes and Recommended Practices
- Hundreds and hundreds of Practice Questions with immediate feedback and solutions
- Explanatory videos
- Online Quizzes
- Online Practice Exams - both Open Book and Closed Book exams
- Practice Exams are timed, realistic, and provide immediate feedback / solutions and a Focus Report to identify where more study is needed
- Weekly live webinar sessions with the instructor to cover vital portions of the Codes, navigation lessons and to provide personal instruction and answers to questions
- Scheduled Practice Exam Reviews that are guided by the instructor prior to the examination dates
During the duration of the course, participants can also contact the instructor to discuss questions, concepts and any concerns via email, text, phone or if required, additional webinar sessions.
Course participants are strongly encouraged to work through the material ahead of each week’s webinar so as to benefit the most from the instruction.