Very few things in life are final. We understand that circumstances and plans change.
So, email or call us. But just to be clear...
Extensions for online course materials are available on a case-by-case basis, subject to specific criteria. Meeting these criteria does not guarantee an extension, as each request will be reviewed individually.
To request an extension, you must:
- Request the extension before your course access expires. Requests made after the access period ends will not be granted.
- Provide proof of your scheduled exam date, such as a copy of your Prometric or jurisdictional examination appointment, showing your name, exam details, and the date. Access will not be extended beyond a scheduled exam date.
- Be aware that course extension requests are subject to a fee, based on the extension duration and course type. The fee must be paid before the extension is granted.
Please note that extensions are not automatically granted and are at the discretion of Kinetic Inspection & Testing Ltd. Ensure you provide as much information as possible when requesting an extension.
Course Cancellations, Transfers and Refund Policies:
For Webinar and Combination Courses:
- A 15% processing fee applies to all registration cancellations and transfers.
- Cancellation requests received before course materials are shipped will also incur a 15% processing fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after materials have shipped or after online materials have been accessed.
- Cancellation requests received in writing within 10 business days of the course may be considered for transfer on a case-by-case basis, but they are not eligible for a refund.
- There shall be no refunds given for course participants who fail to show, fail to attend, or fail to access the course materials.
For transfer requests received in writing within 10 days prior to the course start date, a 15% processing fee applies.
Exceptions, such as courses that are sold out or custom courses, will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Group courses, in-house courses, and special arrangements outside of individual registrations will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For Online Self-Study Courses:
- Cancellations received in writing before accessing online materials will be subject to a 15% processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued for courses after online material access.
- There shall be no refunds given for course participants who fail to access the course materials.
Please note that refunds will only be granted with prior written acceptance of the cancellation by Kinetic Inspection & Testing Ltd. Reading or opening emails or electronic communication does not confirm refunds. Refunds based on our Refusal of Service Policy due to abusive behaviors will be considered individually, subject to the above restrictions and our discretion.